Dear Mr. Marshal,
I’m writing to ask about Robotworld, the summer camp in London and would be greatful if you could give me some future information.
First of all, I’d like to admit that the dates are not down in your advertisement. Could you clarify the dates of summer camp for me, please. I will appreciate it very much if you add the both dates: the beginning and the end of it.
Secondly, I really don’t know anything where Robotworld is situated. Would you be so kind to let me know location of the camp.
Furthermore, I like the idea about available activities for children, like bilding their own robot. Could you please tell the exact if all the campers should be good in science or it is optional?
What is more, I would like to know what type of accommodetion you offer at your camp and how much it costs?
Finally, in your advertisement I have bumped into a note which got me interested in. You mention about camp counselors for those who come back to the camp. Do they get paid?
I would appreciate it if you could answer my questions and send all the necessary information to me. Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your reply.
Your faithfully, Anastasia Tretyak.
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар