Actually, using mobile phone during ten last years has highly increased. These days we can’t imagine our life without using it. We get used to speak to anybody whenever they have been. It makes easy to solve any problem if it is. A mobile phone is very easy to use. But we never think how much damage it might cause us. Personally I have never thought about how it works. Though it happens a mobile phone is a fountain of constant, powerful radiation. If we use the mobile phone more than an hour we might have problems with our sight and hearing. I’m sure that using mobile phone has more disadvantages than advantages, but it’s difficult to give it up. We have to find an answer. I offer to make using it more safely. For example: 1.Use ear-lops. 2.Don’t speak on the car and while wearing glasses. 3.Don’t use it more than hour a day. If you follow these advises, you’ll never have problems.
09.10.10
A mobile phone
Actually, using mobile phone during ten last years has highly increased. These days we can’t imagine our life without using it. We get used to speak to anybody whenever they have been. It makes easy to solve any problem if it is. A mobile phone is very easy to use. But we never think how much damage it might cause us. Personally I have never thought about how it works. Though it happens a mobile phone is a fountain of constant, powerful radiation. If we use the mobile phone more than an hour we might have problems with our sight and hearing. I’m sure that using mobile phone has more disadvantages than advantages, but it’s difficult to give it up. We have to find an answer. I offer to make using it more safely. For example: 1.Use ear-lops. 2.Don’t speak on the car and while wearing glasses. 3.Don’t use it more than hour a day. If you follow these advises, you’ll never have problems.
Підписатися на:
Дописати коментарі (Atom)
1 коментар:
Hi Nastia!
Well done!
Really great job!
Way to go.
The best,
NA
Дописати коментар