Dear Peter,
Hi! You really looking forward to visiting me next month; It's fantastic! I can help you to think up about Your trip.
Firstly, we have to find a hotel for you. If you want to live nearer to the center, I can offer you two hotels. But, as for me, I think you will enjoy the hotel " Lybid Plaza ", because there are the best servise, food and rooms of the highest class. Looking out of the room you'll be able to observe the whole city. It means that the hotel's rooms are situated on the 4-5 floors.
Now about interesting places to see around. If you want, I could show you the architecture of our city. It has many monuments dedicated to famous people. Besides, I suggest you to visit our park. There are many different attractions. I think you will like it. Oh, exactly! There, we can take beautiful photos, because it is spring! Finally, we could eat in a good cafe in the park.
Would you like to play some sports? Sometimes my friends and I go to skating rink. It's not far from the hotel you are going to stay in. I thinnk it will be interesting for you. Also, you can play tennis with my brother. He is the best tennis player. He will teach you to play it. I will give you my tennis racket.
Concerning your last question, we might go to the cinema. There will be a great comedy " Too cool for you ". I realy like this comedy. Well, then, we will have dinner in the best cafe in our city.
I think you will enjoy my city and hope you'll spend a goof time here.
I look forward to your arrival.
Bye...
Yours
Anastasiya!!!
Old letter *
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар