Сторінки

14.10.10

The Big Ben School of English

Dear Mr. Jim Williams,
 
I am writing to ask about information about the Big Ben School of English. I liked the information about a friendly atmosphere and sporting and social activities. But I am interested in a finding out more about a number of students in school and in each class. 

Besides, it would be great if you tell me about teachers' qualifications. I know only that the school is situated in the heart of London, but it is very little. Would it be possible for you to tell about resources the school has? I have also read about the excursions out of London in your information list. 
My next question is about prices and what is included in it.

And in conclusion, please send me the details of the area amenities.  

I would appreciate it if you could answer my questions and send all the necessary information to me.
Thank you for your kind attention in advance .

Sincerely yours , 
Anastasia Tretyak

Немає коментарів: