I hope that this message will find you in good mood and health. I have not heard from you for ages. I'm writing to invite you to my birthday party on Sunday the 21-st of April.
I'm expecting many of my friends from different places. You know most of them. We are going to celebrate it in the cafe wich is situated in the Franko park. My relatives will celebrate my birthday at home. There will be pretty nice music and enough space for dancing. So, I'm sure there will be a lot of fun.
When you arrive, go out of the station and take a minibus taxi number 2. As soon as you reach Dovzheko bus stop go straight along Gaidara Street, past theatre, then turn right into Shevchenko Street and you are between the theatre and the school. After that, walk towards the hospital, past it and bank on the right, cinema and gym on the left. Then turn right into the Gorbanchuka Street. My house is next to the post office and opposite the museum.
All of my family will be happy to put you up for a couple of nights. I hope you will have time to visit with us. It would be greate to see you again.
With love,
Anastasia*)
2 коментарі:
Super! Super! Clap-clap-clap!
With love!!!
Anastasia*)
=***
=)))))))
Дописати коментар