05.06.09
Learn English with Video, Audio
KIRSTEN: Hey, Jen. What's up?
JEN: Nothing much. How about you?
KIRSTEN: Well, I'm pretty nervous.
JEN: Nervous? What about?
KIRSTEN: I have to give a presentation tomorrow in front of fifty people.
Have you ever given a presentation before? Are you a good public speaker?
JEN: Oh, at your company?
KIRSTEN: Uh huh.
JEN: Cool. You must be excited.
KIRSTEN: No way! I'm not good at public speaking.
JEN: Really? Why? There's nothing to be afraid of. Actually, I like speaking in front of people, I think it's exciting.
KIRSTEN: Are you kidding? You're not scared of speaking in front of a big group?
JEN: No, I think it's a piece of cake, as long as I have something interesting to talk about.
KIRSTEN: Well, I don't think the topic is boring, I just get nervous about being in the spotlight like that.
JEN: Hmm. Well, when I'm scared of something I just try to relax and take it easy. Just remember that your colleagues are interested in what you have to say.
KIRSTEN: Maybe you're right. I don't think I'm good at it, but I guess giving a presentation is nothing to be scared of.
JEN: Exactly. Just try to relax and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Підписатися на:
Дописати коментарі (Atom)
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар